Re: [lsp4e-dev] Request to review patch

I have sonarLint plugin in Eclipse IDE, but It is excluding .java files while analyzing, therefore I just read problem statement and tried to solve issue. It shows following error in sonarLint console -

File 'org.eclipse.lsp4e.debug/src/org/eclipse/lsp4e/debug/launcher/DSPLaunchDelegate.java' excluded by 'JavaProjectConfiguratorExtension'
File 'org.eclipse.lsp4e/src/org/eclipse/lsp4e/outline/CNFOutlinePage.java' excluded by 'JavaProjectConfiguratorExtension'
File 'org.eclipse.lsp4e/src/org/eclipse/lsp4e/outline/CNFOutlinePage.java' excluded by 'JavaProjectConfiguratorExtension'
.

I checked for file exclusion of project and sonarLint both, but there is no file excluded and checked for java project configuration but didn't find anything relevant. Please guide.

Thanks