Re: [lsp4e-dev] Regarding doubt on blocker bugs

Hi Ayush,

Can you be a little bit more specific on your question. Which line are you talking about. The link you provided refers me to line 333 where the socket is opened without try-with-resources block. If that is what you are referring to I would be interested in another way of handling it. By catch function I assume you are referring to the catch block on line 340. AFAIK the comment there (ignore inner resource exception) is correct but misleading.

Any improvement to that code is welcome, please add me as reviewer on gerrit.

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham