[lsp4e-dev] Preferred way to add a Debug Adapter support

Hi all, and more particularly Jonah ;)

Yesterday, I could have the netcoredbg from Samsung working to debug C# projects: https://github.com/eclipse/aCute/issues/102#issuecomment-401191714 . That would be an extremely useful functionality for aCute users and would make C# in Eclipse IDE a really achievable story (so far, lack of debug made the project not so profitable for users compared to competitors). I also like the fact that this is an opportunity to have on Eclipse.org project in the release train relying on DAP and thus validating the lsp4e.debug support and having a 1st case other can be inspired from.
It's important to acknowledge here that the netcoredbg project developers have been very helpful and reactive to our requests to make it happen and that most of the real work comes from them.

Now, I'd like to consider shipping this debugger with aCute. It seems to me that as an integrator of this debugger, the natural next step is to create a dedicated ".Net Debug Configuration" which would use the DSPLaunchDelegate but just customize the main tab to make it more specific, easier and less error-prone.
Is this what would be the expected work for best integration of Debug Adapter? Or is there another way to bind things you'd recommend?

Thanks in advance for your advice!

--
Mickael Istria