Re: [lsp4e-dev] Bug triage

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 1:34 PM, Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Mickael,

Hi,

can you more bug triaging over the coming days. Is there a way for me to distinguish already triaged bugs from those that are not?
Or should I just walk though the list of all open items?

I didn't mark the bug as triaged as "triaged" is a volatile state which may change later. I could have tried triaged-0.6 tag but didn't think about it, sorry.
So the best way is to review the list of items and close, comment... those that deserve it for 0.6.

Back to the top