Re: [lsp4e-dev] 0.5.x builds

+1

On Mon, May 28, 2018 at 5:25 PM Martin Lippert <mlippert@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey!

I tried today to fix the broken builds for the 0.5.x branch, but it turns out to be a lot more work that I thought.
The changes in lsp4j would require quite some code changes and I don’t think it is worth the effort.

Since the 0.5.x builds are not working anymore (they pointed to lsp4j snapshots and there is no released version of lsp4j that works with the 0.5.x branch), I tend to declare the latest snapshot build the final one and then switch off the builds.

Any objections?

Cheers,
-Martin