Re: [lsp4e-dev] commiter vote confusion

Sure, no problem, I just thought that if it is reflecting a more general problem, it would be useful to point it out.

regards,
Vlad

On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 9:44 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Vlad,

I have to admit I don't fully understand it neither. One possible reason for the vote being successful without you voting may be that the election system recorded your previous vote?
Once Jonah election is complete, I'll start a couple of additional nominations (for Martin and Lucas), we'll see how the election system behave at that time, and if it still seems strange, we'll open bugs to get it clarified or fixed.
Does it seem ok with you?

Cheers,