[lsp4e-dev] Extending the LSP in lsp4e

Hi,

For the Rust LS there are a few extensions to the lsp that I wish to implement in my plugin (https://github.com/LucasBullen/redOx/issues/9). Is there a better way to do this than scanning the StreamConnectionProvider's handleMessage function for the new methods? I have a solution using this method, but it still outputs errors from lsp4j saying that these methods are unsupported.

Is there any infrastructure in lsp4e for dealing with lsp extensions better than the way I am doing it? If not, is it in the scope of lsp4e to add possibly an extension point for new methods?

Regards,
--

Lucas Bullen

Software Engineering Intern