[lsp4e-dev] LSP4E release in 2 weeks for EclipseCon Europe?

Hi all,

There will be a tutorial and a few talks starring LSP4E during EclipseCon Europe. We can imagine that this is going to bring new users on the project, and those may find bugs and so on. In order to make it easier for them to report bugs if they find some, I'd like to have a release ready for EclipseCon Europe, that we would use during the tutorial, so at least we'll know the version people were using if they report issues.

Does anyone has any objection?
Does anyone have any major piece of work they'd like to see completed before the release? If so, any ETA of when this is going to be ready for review?

Thanks in advance for your input.
If there is no objection nor concern, I'll try to move forward with the release process on Monday (ie create the release record, set the date and so on) to hopefully be allowed to release in time for EclipseCon Europe.

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse IDE developer, at Red Hat Developers community

Back to the top