[lsp4e-dev] need help with a patch

Hey!

I need a bit of help with this patch that I submitted:
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/99277/

It fixes an important (for us stop-ship) problem with LSP4E that prevents language servers from being shutdown properly, so that language server processes keep running on the users machine.
It would be awesome if someone could help with this, maybe review, and accept the patch (including letting me know what else would be necessary, so I am happy to adjust the patch, if more changes are necessary).

Mickael (Istria) is currently busy and not able to help me with this, so it would be awesome if someone would step up and help me.

Thank you very very much in advance!!!
-Martin

Back to the top