Re: [lsp4e-dev] possible to send custom messages?

Hi,

We had a similar need to integrate the VSCode CSS language-server (which requires an additional message to accept to do its job). Here is how we proceed: https://github.com/mickaelistria/eclipse-bluesky/blob/master/org.eclipse.bluesky/src/org/eclipse/bluesky/CSSLanguageServer.java#L63
It's a bit hacky, but it works.
If with your use-case you figure out a better way to do things, please open a ticket to discuss it!

Cheers

Back to the top