[lsp4e-dev] Repository for LSP4E integrations

Hi,

Recently after a short discussion with Mickael, we decided that it would be nice to have one update site with language servers that can be used with Eclipse. and LSP4E. As a result, we have initial version of such update site with languages like HTML, PHP, Python, etc. Not everything was tested and checked so issue reports and contributions are welcomed 😉

A side effect of having such repository is a product that is built from this repository. It contains only pure Eclipse platform + LSP4E integrations. The main idea behind it is to have multiple languages in one place to polish LSP4E but I think it can be also used to show LSP progress in Eclipse :)

Repository:

https://github.com/eclipselabs/language-servers-for-eclipse

Update site:

https://dl.bintray.com/mniewrzal/language-servers-for-eclipse/snapshot/