Re: [lsp4e-dev] Release in 2 weeks?

Hey!

I have no objections.

But I am interested in the compatibility story with regards to Eclipse versions.
- As far as I know, the 0.2.0 release will not be usable with Neon.x, only with Oxygen.x. Is that correct?
- Will future versions 0.3.0 (and maybe beyond) be compatible with Oxygen.x ?

We plan to do more extensive work with lsp4e in the second half of 2017, in order to ship stuff by Dec 2017 - and would like to use the latest versions of lsp4e as well as Oxygen.x releases together… :-)

Cheers,
-Martin