Re: [lsp4e-dev] A Windowsian to review a change?

Hi Mickael,

I can try that later today.

regards,
Vlad

On Thu, Apr 6, 2017 at 9:09 AM, Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I'm proposing this change: https://git.eclipse.org/r/94492 to conform better to LSP specification and RFC-3986. The issue was discovered while trying to consume the https://github.com/sourcegraph/_javascript_-typescript-langserver , which is less permissive than other ones I've tried so far.

I've tried to make LSP4E conform to those specs, successfully on Linux, but as it's all about path, I'm not sure at all this works on Windows. Can someone using Windows here try it locally (get the patch, try `mvn clean verify` and report maven result) and comment on Gerrit?

Thanks in advance!

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers