Re: [lsp4e-dev] Tentative 0.1.0 release ASAP?

Hi all,

LSP4J 0.1.0 was released. Thanks to its contributors for that!
I'd like to move forward with the 0.1.0 release of LSP4E. Very luckily, the announced release date I configured last month of LSP4J 0.1.0 is today! So it seems we can move forward with the release right now!
I'll merge any working pending patch right away and start the build and then promote to release and ping you back within a few hours.

Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top