Od: lsp4e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <lsp4e-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: 22 stycznia 2017 09:35
Do: lsp4e-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Temat: Re: [lsp4e-dev] Integration with PHP Language Server

On 12/23/2016 11:16 AM, Michal Niewrzal wrote:
There is ready to use GitHub repo [1] with PHP Language Server integration. It combines LSP4E, TM4E and PHP Language Server. I hope you will enjoy it ��

In the Git repo, there's a folder containing documentation and some demonstration scenarios. The goal is to make other contributors willing to demo LSP4E able to take the language/technology of their choice according to the target audience. Would you be interested in writing also a demo scenario for this integration? It can simply be a link to such a documentation inside your GitHub repo.

Cheers

--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers

Back to the top