From: locationtech-pmc <locationtech-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Grigory Pomadchin via locationtech-pmc <locationtech-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2024 10:23 AM
To: Locationtech PMC mailing list <locationtech-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Grigory Pomadchin <gr.pomadchin@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: -EXT-Re: [locationtech-pmc] Release review for LocationTech GeoMesaT

WARNING:  This message is from an external source.  Evaluate the message carefully BEFORE clicking on links or opening attachments.

Hi folks!

Sending you a +1; that's big! I have a GT PR to move to the fresh GeoTools version along with dropping JDK8 support as well.

Btw, Jim; GeoTrellis JDK 11 accumulo tests pass in CI ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Best,

Grigory