Re: [technology-pmc] Completing the merge of the LocationTech Forge into eclipse.org

Here is the wiki page on locationtech nexus policies: https://wiki.locationtech.org/The_Nexus

These policies may not align with repo.eclipse.org policies, who should I contact to compare notes (as I do not want our content to be a trouble).
--
Jody Garnett