Re: [technology-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Johnathan Garrett on LocationTech GeoWave

Jim, we need you to follow the link and approve it on the web form.

PMC leads and members can click the election link below to review and
approve.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/locationtech.geowave/elections/election-johnathan-garrett-committer-locationtech-geowave-1

You should see something like this:

image.png

Please let EMO know ASAP if that part of the form isn't visible to you.

Wayne