Re: [technology-pmc] Tuesday 19 March Technology PMC meeting reminder

Hi all,

Sorry to miss the call as well.

For SFCurve, Chris Eichelberger is working on some improvements.  More details to come...

For GeoMesa, we are working toward a 2.3.0 release later this week.  Details about the upcoming release are here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/locationtech.geomesa/reviews/2.3.0-release-review.

Cheers,

Jim