Re: [technology-pmc] GeoMesa 2.1.0 documentation review

Hi Jody,

Thanks for the review!

On 2018-08-02 23:56, Jody Garnett wrote:
Reviewing now ...

The release plan deliverables links to Jira release notes [1] .. is
that correct? I guess it is now that the release is being made :)

security issues: In the review information one of the security issues
looks wrong:

	* typesafe config 2.1.2 -> 1.3.3

Ah, typo on our side. The original version was 1.1.2. This has been updated here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/locationtech.geomesa/releases/2.1.0/review

Normally you upgrade to a newer version? Or is something odd about
typesafe...

non-code aspects: looking at the documentation links on geomesa, they
are obviously not available yet. One thing I noted was the current
nightly manuals are all for older releases ... and not the 2.x series?
You may wish to remove them unless they are under active development.

The link to the documentation GeoMesa.org is a confusing. The nightly manuals are here: https://www.geomesa.org/documentation/current/. They are up-to-date since I have to use them daily:). We'll kick around fixing that confusing menu.

Cheers,

Jim

+1

--