[technology-pmc] Code sprint planning FOSS4GNA St Louis

Setting up a wiki page here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4GNA_Code_Sprint_2018

(event is co-presented with OSGeo so we are using that wiki)

Can I ask project leads who are considering attending to list their project along with some sprint ideas. Just to start the page off...

For JRE projects Rob and myself were able to figure out a few more details on getting ready for jigsaw module system. If you do not already have plans it would make a great sprint topic :)
Jody Garnett

Back to the top