[technology-pmc] Call to stop uDig IP termination

Hi folks,

regarding uDig Eclipse foundation filed a termination request (#528769) to stop IP review due to inactivity.

Since it is a project where we lost many core committers while we migrated to locationtech and NO company is behind to sponsor migration (yet) the progress we made was not that good.

However, like stated in the issue you can help uDig to fulfill IP requirements (with a subset of functionality) by positive voting to stop termination

Thanks & Best regards
--
Frank

Back to the top