Re: [technology-pmc] technology pmc january meeting

Jody,

I did not receive a meeting invite.

George

On Jan 15, 2018, at 9:14 PM, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Happy new year everyone and welcome to 2018!

We have our monthly chat scheduled for tomorrow via hangout - if you did not get a meeting invite please let me know!

Agenda:

1. Eclipse Elections
2. FOSS4G-NA workshops, presentations, social and sprint!

Please bring your ideas, enthusiasm and coffee as appropriate.
--
Jody Garnett