Re: [technology-pmc] You've been removed from the LocationTech team locationtech-geotrellis

It looks like Webmaster Matt has saved the day.

It turns out that my timing could not have been worse. The GitHub Team script was doing what it was supposed to do, but it only runs during those hours of the business day when we normally make changes to the committer data. Unfortunately, I restored the data after the script was done for the day/week.

Anyway, big thanks to Webmaster Matt.

FWIW, please contact webmaster when you notice trouble with the infrastructure. In this particular case, it was my fault, but the webmaster team are the ones who are most capable of fixing things.

Having said that, until we're done with the forge merge, please copy me on any message that you send to webmaster.

Thanks, and sorry for the mix up.

Wayne