[technology-pmc] FOSS4G NA sponsorship offer to members

Dear all,

My apologies for cross-posting. However I feel that I should not miss one of you.

I am reaching out today to let you know we will be hosting FOSS4G NA 2018 . The annual North American open spatial conference co-hosted and organized by OSGeo and LocationTech/Eclipse Foundation.

Since many of you have generously supported the global OSGeo conference FOSS4G this year in Boston, we would welcome your support for the American event that brings together the continent's open spatial developer community and business ecosystem.

The conference will be held in St. Louis , MO May 14-16, 2018, including a special Community Day (May 17) full of workshops, BoF's, co-located events and code sprint at the T-Rex incubation centre.

The prospectus is available and can be found here. Members of LocationTech can benefit from our offer to reserve now and pay in 2018!

The CFP is also open, you can find out more here.

Please let us know if your organization is interested in being a sponsor.

If you want to discuss more tailored sponsorship options or have further questions, reach out to me by reply mail.

Looking forward to your support and kind regards,

Marc Vloemans
Director, Ecosystem Development
Eclipse Foundation Inc.
marc.vloemans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx