[technology-pmc] October 17 Technology PSC Meeting

Good afternoon all, catching up with the crew working on the JTS project - it is noted it has been far too long since we have had a Technology PSC meeting.

With that in mind I would like to share an invite for 17 October 10:00 - 10:25 PST:

Monthly Technology PSC Meeting to catch up with project leads, discuss any questions from the email list, and help each other out.  The meeting is capped at 30 mins (if we have an agenda) and hold the call open for chat if you have a cuppa (tea / coffee) on hand.

This month the JTS project is inviting guests from the JSTS and GEOS projects to discuss license questions around EPL 2.0.

Agenda:

1) Review / Discuss JTS License questions

If you have something to the agenda, please respond to this email.
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top