Re: [technology-pmc] FW: New CQ for SFCurve - GeoWave indexing subproject

Hi Sharon,

Great to hear GeoWave is so close to the finish line. I certainly don't want this to put a wrench in the process at all. The SFCurve CQ would be more appropriate if the GeoWave IP review had a long road ahead of it, which I'm glad to hear isn't the case. Based on what you said, it sounds like the timeline we need this into SFCurve is much longer than the Initial Contribution timeline - we want this change to use in GeoTrellis 2.0, which is slated for end of year. So, what you proposed - to just keep going with the GeoWave Initial Contribution CQ, and once that is resolved to resolve the SFCurve CQ - sounds like the best way forward.

Thanks for the info and the work on getting GeoWave IP reviewed!

Best,
Rob