Re: [technology-pmc] CQ for Proj4j

Hi all,

I see that Thea +1.  For the record, I'm +1 as well.

NB:  The status is still in 'new' state...

Jim

On 08/25/2017 12:11 PM, Rob Emanuele wrote:
Hey PMC,

Happy to report I made some progress with the Proj4j incubation over the FOSS4G Boston code sprint. This generated 1 CQ that needs a +1 from PMC:

This is for the Java Map Projection Library, which was the original codebase that proj4j was derived from. This is licensed Apache 2.

Thanks,
Rob