[technology-pmc] PMC meeting in 1 hour ? !

Hi All,

You received an invite from Thea, as Jody asked yesterday for a quick meeting with the PMC.
Until now only Jim has responded.

Agenda concept by Jody:
1) status update from our projects
2) coordinating a LocationTech gathering at foss4g (glad so many projects are represented in the program)
3) I have asked the osgeo live project if we could mark our projects with the LocationTech logo, and if we could make information pages for our cloud processing projects

Please, confirm. Otherwise a new meeting at a later date needs to be scheduled.

Marc Vloemans
Director, Ecosystem Development
Eclipse Foundation Inc.
marc.vloemans@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx