Re: [technology-pmc] PMC approval to enable github issue for uDig

+1 (although I am on the project)

--
Jody Garnett

On 30 March 2017 at 22:36, Jim Hughes <jnh5y@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
+1

Others?

On 03/30/2017 04:32 PM, Frank Gasdorf wrote:
Like requested via bugzilla [1] I'd like to get your approval to use Github issues for uDig project.

Thanks in advance
--
Frank

Quote:
We can activate GitHub Issues on the repo.  Our current process to do this
involves getting approval from the Project Management Committee.  Once the
containing the confirmation, to this bug (similar to what you have done for
your discussion in your initial request).