Re: [technology-pmc] IP Log

It won't let you do a respin because the bug was closed and the system considers this to be done.

A respin is not required. The purpose of the IP Log review is to checkpoint the IP Due Diligence Process and ensure that nothing is slipping through the cracks; an IP Log is not intended to be an accurate reflection of exactly what is in any particular release .

The IP Log generator should pull from all branches. If you're seeing something different, please let me know.

Wayne