Re: [technology-pmc] PMC review and approval for the GeoMesa 1.3.0 release

Wow congrats! Massive approval in my corner, but can we work on the announcement :)

Feedback on description - while we are proud of LocationTech leading with "GeoMesa 1.3.0 is the second official Eclipse LocationTech release for the GeoMesa project." takes the focus away from the amazing that is GeoMesa. Can you end with this sentence instead, and expand your bullet points?

For "Spark SQL's Catalyst" the example has gotten its indenting confused.

For people like me I would need more background on Jupyter, etc... give me a reason to care :)

--
Jody Garnett