Re: [technology-pmc] Release review materials request for approval

Changing my vote to +1 (thanks!) - you could easily break down your "new features" with a sentence for each one explain to me (an innocent bystander) why I would care ... streaming geotiff support - I am not a hydrologist) etc...

Aside: I was going to ask if we have any publicity organized around this 1.0 release? While I imagine your company has something lined up, should we reach out to Wayne and Thea to see if there is any marketing we can schedule?

--
Jody Garnett