Re: [technology-pmc] nov monthly meeting

Meeting established, sent invite out for tomorrow https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingdetails.html?year=2016&month=11&day=30&hour=20&min=0&sec=0&p1=256&p2=198&p3=136

--
Jody Garnett

On 23 November 2016 at 12:42, Jody Garnett <jody.garnett@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Our monthly meeting time slot has expired. I would really like to kick off these meetings again with a bit more "vim"!  Catching up with many of you individually in October and November shows that there is a whole lot of action going on.

http://doodle.com/poll/dz4dd4vhq3e96pas

Judging from the notification going by we have a number of committers being added to the projects. It would be great to do a bit of developer outreach again.
--
Jody Garnett

Back to the top