Re: [technology-pmc] Publishing Javadoc?

Reading:
https://wiki.eclipse.org/Hudson
- Looks like hudon can use a proxy to see out, so we should be able to deploy somewhere. They only document a download area though ...

Okay found it - there is a github project just for the website we should be able to use.
https://wiki.eclipse.org/IT_Infrastructure_Doc#How_do_I_setup_my_project_website.3F

Thea can I ask if locationtech projects should be using the above instructions for hosting html files? project website and javadocs...

--
Jody Garnett