Re: [technology-pmc] maven projects and about_files

Sorry I should of been more clear, it is really maven that defines this:

https://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html

--
Jody Garnett

On 22 November 2016 at 04:35, David Smiley <david.w.smiley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it really Maven that would establish this?   It's my understanding this is the Apache Software Foundation's rules.  (Maven itself is an ASF project but that's a coincidence I think).