[technology-pmc] A few topics to consider for the PMC meeting agenda

Dear LocationTech PMC,

I won't be able to make it to the meeting unfortunately, but I would like to propose a few topics for discussion:

1) How can we help the PMC be more responsive? Jim can provide details about a concerning issue he's seeing, and I think we should be able to address it, but need to figure it out as a team.

2) Martin, is there anything we can do to help with regards to getting permission from the last few people for JTS' re-license?

3) Can we get any releases out by FedGeoDay (Oct. 13)?

Kind regards,

Andrea

Back to the top