Re: [technology-pmc] This month's meet our new dev advocate

+1 to that.  Generally, I think Thea would be rather welcome at the PMC meetings.

On 06/01/2016 05:14 PM, Jody Garnett wrote:
Thanks to Tyler and James for a productive meeting last month; this month I would like to round up more of our project leads and do a bit of planning.

As added incentive we can invite our new developer advocate to meet everyone :)
--
Jody Garnett