[technology-pmc] github repo admin rights

Hello all,

I'm looking for advise on how to deal with situations where admin rights to the locationtech/<myproject> github repository is needed.

As project lead, I think I should have admin rights to locationtech/geogig, but I'm not sure if not having it is Locationtech's policy or "just they way it is so far".

My specific problem right now is that I want to create travis-ci build jobs for geogig, but it won't let me do so being no admin.

I think there might be other cases where admin rights are needed, not sure if someone from another project figured something out already?

TIA,
Gabriel

--

Gabriel Roldán