Re: [technology-pmc] PMC meeting 3pm EST

Hey Martin,

It's Google hangout, and sure thing. Instant message me at fosslc@xxxxxxxxx, and I'll spin up a hangout for testing.

Andrea

On 24/02/16 14:11, Martin Davis wrote:
Andrea, how are you meeting?  G+ or Hangout?  Can I test it with you first?

On Wed, Feb 24, 2016 at 9:28 AM, Andrea Ross <andrea.ross@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear PMC,

I don't recall seeing chatter about today's PMC meeting. If you can make it, I'd like to meet with you. There's a few things perhaps worth talking about. Feel free to add/edit:
  • Google Summer of Code
  • GeoMesa & Spatial4J's releases
  • JTS & GeoGig releases
  • Code sprint co-hosted with EclipseCon March 7-10
  • Plans around FOSS4G NA
  • Any plans around GEOINT
  • Plans around FOSS4G Global (we've been offered a booth, content in the program,  and a few other things)
  • Update on response/reaction to incubation issues document so far

Kind regards,

Andrea