Re: [technology-pmc] GeoGig issues

Several of them have this as the last comment:

So apparently there are 13 issues for GeoGig awaiting PMC review. I could have sworn that everything was past that point...

But they do all seem to have a PMC +1 assigned to them. They also seem to be assigned to the IP team...

It's also unclear to me what "AWAI" means. It makes me think "AWAITING PMC".