Re: [technology-pmc] GeoMesa and Spatial4J release reviews are successful

Great news indeed!

Looping in the wider list to share the news. We'll be doing work to promote these, and celebrate them, soon. It's really good to share it with the community quickly! These are the first releases ever out of LocationTech, so a really big deal.

Huge congratulations to Anthony Fox, Jim Hughes, and the GeoMesa team.

And Huge congratulations to David Smiley, Ryan McKinley, and the Spatial4J team.

Your hard work and perseverance are greatly appreciated!

Andrea