Re: [technology-pmc] Next steps for GeoMesa and Spatial4J

Hi David,

Anthony and I chatted with Wayne and the PMC approval came up as well.  It sounds like we (as the PMC) can require as much or as little as we like.

Are there any things which we do want to insist on as LocationTech?  The GeoMesa release info is filled in here: https://www.locationtech.org/projects/technology.geomesa.

Cheers,

Jim