Re: [technology-pmc] PMC approval for Spatial4j works-with Noggit

I just +1'd

On Fri, Sep 18, 2015 at 2:05 PM, david.w.smiley@xxxxxxxxx <david.w.smiley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I raised a CQ for a works-with dependency from Spatial4j to Noggit, a JSON parsing library that is only required when GeoJSON is being parsed.

Current status is “awaiting_pmc” hence this email.  Note: Noggit was already approved in January for some other Eclipse project and so this CQ references the CQ for that one.

I forget if I can simply PMC approve this since I am on the PMC but I suspect not since I’m the proposer.

~ David