Re: [technology-pmc] Making a release

Okay.  Note there is no “old system” when an existing GitHub project simply moves underneath the LocationTech account umbrella.  We’ve continued work here.  Any way, I think I’ll simply add a clarifying comment in the pom.xml and also the README.md.  I should mention all the source headers comply with the Eclipse way of doing things; but since there is no mention of Eclipse/LocationTech in the headers then that should be a non-issue (no confusion).  I think for the release branch I’ll remove the notice.md ant about.md as their presence would be particularly confusing if this isn’t an Eclipse project officially yet.