Re: [technology-pmc] website activity graphs

Thanks Wayne, just annoying it sat so long and developed the wrong impression.

Taking a look at the website I had a question about filling in "documentation" information - it seems any edits I make there show up on the website as "governance" (which would be hard for user's to find).

--
Jody Garnett