Re: [technology-pmc] Draft agenda for Wednesday

Are there any process-y things that we should discuss?

Wayne

On 25/08/14 08:52 AM, Andrew Ross wrote:
Hi Everyone,

A friendly reminder about Wednesday's meeting.

Also, I'd like to work with you to set a draft agenda. A quick status update per project along with Q&A probably makes sense. What else would you like to talk about?

Regards,

Andrew