[technology-pmc] Recent committer elections

Greetings GeoMesa committers!

As your friendly-neighbourhood PMC member, one of my responsibilities is to approve committer elections.

These committer elections were all started with "We need XXX to be a committer on the GeoMesa project." as the nomination criteria.

We need a little more to go on.

A committer nomination needs to demonstrate merit. Have these candidates contributed code already? Is it possible to cite specific commits?

Or were they, perhaps, developers on the project's original contribution?

Thanks,

Wayne

Message sent via Atmail Open - http://atmail.org/

Back to the top