Re: [technology-pmc] Eastwood 1.1.1-20090908

Okay got a clarification - there have been no custom modifications - just pulling a specific revision from the Eastwood project.

Andrea wrote:
Actually I don't believe it was modified, just packaged. My checkout of eastwood charts is at this revision:

r101 | mungady | 2009-05-13 17:18:10 +0200 (mer, 13 mag 2009) | 6 lines
So with that in mind it is a fairly clear dependency.

--
Jody Garnett