Re: [Technology-pmc] antlr 3.3 distribution source/binary

CQ 4865 applies to the Antlr 3.2 runtime only. The generator portions have only ever been approved as "works with" due to some sticky provenance issues.

Can I safely assume that uDig only needs to distribute the runtime portions and that the generator is only needed at build time?

Wayne